First Visit Guide
Book appointment online from the website or download our app Lake Orr Family Practice and book through our app. We have a registration fee of $50 and that is just a one-off expense.
We take walk in appointments in for regular patients in emergency.
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- Bring Medicare/DVA/pension card.
- A form of photo id will be required
- We take your picture on new registration.
To cancel an appointment,
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days' notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list, Otherwise cancellation charges may apply.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.