How to register
To register with the practice, you do not need to be a full-time resident within our catchment area –
All patients over the age of 5 will be asked to make an appointment with our health care assistant for a health check, and to get details of your medical history.
Children under 5 will be asked to make an appointment with one of our practice nurses. Please bring all information about the immunisations your child has had.
You will need the following
- Complete the online registration form here
- You can also fill a paper form in reception if preferred
- All patients will be encouraged to sign a request to release patient summary from their previous practice
- Details of any medication you are on if available
- Children under 5 – immunisation record/ red book if available
- Your current Medicare Card/Health care card
Are you entitled to register as a patient?
You must be normally resident in the Austrailia. This means that you must have lived here, or intend to live here, for at least 6 months. You can still see us as a private patient.